It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-30

Personal Drama
This weekend Chris and Sharron got married. Congratulations by the way. I took my camera and took a bunch of general faire pictures on one card and started shooting wedding like pictures on the other card. Two minutes before the wedding started, I get an error on my camera. I turn the camera on and get "no pictures" on the screen. My first reaction was to fall to my knees while screaming "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!", but I just walked back out to the camp grounds and went to bed. I didn't want to distract from the proceedings. I was a huge grump the rest of the night. Nat and I ended up getting in a huge fight Sunday morning over crispy bacon or something. Those are the worse fights, the one's that start that way. Because, they are about so much more.
I didn't take another picture all weekend. Kim and Dania offered to send me a piece of software that will attempt to recover data off the card. I will be forever in their dept, just for trying. Even if it doesn't work, they are champs. I'm sure I'll blog about my experience either way.
Nat took a really good video of the wedding display being eaten alive by ants. How many people can say that about kneeling inside a chapel? I'm going to attempt to get it up for view soon. I'll also put it on the Goblin Nation, but it may take a couple of days. First I want to make an analog copy for safe keeping. Hopefully she will blog her experiences too.
Sunday, after our fight, Nat helped frighten people in the haunted house attraction at faire. Nat's mom works there as "God", aka the person behind the controls. It is a fun job. I routinely hear her giggling behind the curtain. Nat had a ball. She was in chains as "victim #3". She got to mess with people's heads for a couple of hours. She has no vice again today,  but I think it was worth it.

No comments: