It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-12

Lunch Conversation
# Video editing - I asked other folks what they have done in the past. No one seems to have gotten anything cool done, myself included.  This came up because of a discussion on compression.
# Linux at home - Most people give up on Linux at home. I understand. I don't play games any more so I'm really just using the box for web and email. The next version of MS OS will lock people down so it is harder to pirate software. I have a feeling many more folks will convert to Linux as their old machines die.
# Vacation season - A couple of folks are taking vacations soon. It is the low priority people's vacation season it seems.
# Faire - It's funny, people asked me about faire and the different camps. I enjoyed explaining the cool stuff that people have done out there.
# Hot or Not - Someone posted some of the guy's photos on one of the Hot or Not pages. They are betting how low their ratings will be. They took a bunch of pictures of themselves with "varying pupil sizes" for some reason. Those are the pictures that went online. I have a feeling I'll hear more about that one.

No comments: