It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-26

Blogs
I got a chance to read some of the blogs that I have been neglecting over the last couple of months. I noticed something disturbing. They are turning in to the media. I've noticed several of them don't check facts any more. They just link to someone else's blog and hope someone will check the facts. There are three or four that still put forth the effort. I may do a review later.
The hay-day of blogs has past I bet. Heck, all the journalists have blogs. All the politicians have blogs. I would prefer to read the janitor's blog over the CEO any day. Talk about getting the dirt. =]

Janitor's blog
day 1
Fixed lights in the stairwell. Ate a berger for lunch.
day 2
Found a dead rat behind the bus stop. Ate chicken strips for lunch.
day 3
Screamed at a bunch of kids to get off the grass. Ate left over pizza for lunch.
day 4
Swept up broken glass from vandals. Ate hot dogs I cooked with a blowtorch for lunch.

Well, you get the idea.

No comments: