It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-11

Industrial Accident
I put my contacts in this morning at work. I have to do this every now and then to keep my eyes used to having the contacts in there. I ware them so rarely any more that my eyes get used to glasses. I got them in and then decided to take an aspirin to head off any eye strain I might get from the contacts. As I took a swig of Dr. Pepper, it slipped out of my hand. The most amazing thing happened next. The can bounced from my hand to my crotch (the chair), then to my backpack that was on the floor in front of me, then to the floor. All the while slinging its contents all over the place. It got on the table, floor, my pants, my backpack, the aspirin bottle, the chair and of course my hands and the can. I'm quite proud of the little guy. There was still half a can left.

No comments: