It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-20

Goblin Party
We went over to the August birthday part for Goblin Nation. It was really a kind of pre-TRF party. It was a lot of fun. I have pictures. There were a couple of pictures that had to be removed because of ass-crack during the sumo wrestling in the back yard.
* Great food.
* Great friends.
* Great fellowship.
* Amateur sumo wrestling in the back yard. (Yes, that is what they are doing.)
We had a blast. Heath cooked. Elle played with the other kids there. Thanks to Bill for driver her all the way out there to meet with us. I did not wrestle.

Weekend Recap
Friday - Went to the show and  saw Talladega Nights with Adam and Laurie.
Saturday - Went to Woody's and met up with a bunch of TRF folk. It was fun and I got to ware my kilt.
Sunday - August birthday party for Goblin nation. It was a blast. Took a bunch of pictures.
It has been a heck of a weekend. Nat just went over our calender for the next month and things look kid of crazy. We have a friend's baby shower, garage sale, house issues, house cooling party, and other assorted gatherings to attend. I don't have time to play DnD on a Saturday between now and the end of the year. If I didn't know better, I'd say we had a life.

No comments: