It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-08

General Update
I was mowing the lawn Sunday and nearly passed out from the heat. I started early enough. I drank a bunch of water. I took the breaks. It is too damn hot to mow the frigging grass. The weed eaters are still broken. I need to get the gas one fixed. All it needs is a fuel line. I'm just not the handy type so it is taking me forever.
We are having a garage sale in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure how good a location our house is for a sale. I'm planning on making up some signs and putting them smack in the middle of 1093. I bet we get some traffic.
The house cooling / costume party is coming up. I'm not sure how the costume bit is going to go over with most of the people on the invite list. We are doing it because it is so close to faire and the renies love dressing up.
Elle is holding whole conversations. School has greatly improved her speech. She still uses the little kid version of many words because the grandparents will not correct her. That's OK. She will get it as it stops being so cute. She loves playing with the cat. She has too many toys.
We went and picked up our camping equipment from my parent's house. They were storing it for us until we got settled. It makes me think of Faire. I've been wavering in my enthusiasm for Faire. As we get closer to first weekend, I find myself more excited. I want to have a good time. This year, we have no wedding to plan or pay for. it should be fun.

No comments: