It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-08-31

Day
Last day of August and it was like 80 degrees and dry this morning. It was wonderful. I enjoyed it so much I had to immortalize the feeling here in my blog. I have a cold. More like I have a sinus infection brought on by allergies. I'm not letting it get me down. I'm sure I'm driving my poor office mates and Nat nuts with all the wheezing and coughing.
I had a dream last night that my company doubled my salary just because I am doing such a good job. I hope that is not some kind of omen. As it is, I need to double check my pay rate. Something is a miss I think.
Since they cut the grass next to our house, the plantation has been under siege from ants and every other kind of vermin. I must make myself spray the crap out of the house and yard this weekend. I bet my current cold is related to the cut grass. Now if only someone would come pick up all the garbage left behind.
A bunch of the folks at work are headed out to a football game tonight. I'm so glad I'm not in to sports. There were some tickets that came up for grabs.
I heard in the hall today the question "What would it take to get the U. S. to switch over to the metric system for real?" That is a tough one. I think it would take the imperial system causing Alzheimer's or something.

No comments: