It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-07-09

Sunday
We are headed to a one year old's birthday party later today. Elle should have fun. I plan on taking some pictures just for the heck of it. There will be a bunch of coworkers there. It should be a hoot.
I fixed the door to the master bath. It was not locking. Both the master bedroom door and the master bath door were rigged up by someone so they would not lock. The bedroom door was more obvious. Someone had flipped the bold around so if you locked the door it it would just open with a push. The bathroom door was more complicated. The lock would not turn properly. The door would not lock. I took it apart and messed with it for about five minutes. Nat suggested using one of the key locks, but she decided leaving a key nearby was not the best plan. While the mechanism was in pieces, I simply forced the lock lever around in a circle and it made a nasty clunk noise. Ba-da-bing it started working. I put it back together and felt all proud of myself for a bit.
We are off in a minute. The place is all pools and outdoor stuff. I'm in jeans and boots of course.

No comments: