It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-07-17

Sick
I hate being sick. I hate watching Nat and Elle be sick. I wish I could heal them. I can take being sick myself. Nat and I took Elle with us to the doctor today. I got a prescription and some sample stuff. Basically, I got the go ahead to keep using OTC cough syrup and decongestants. Nat got some prescriptions too. Even with our insurance it was $150 to walk out of Wal-Mart.
I'm going to work tomorrow come hell or high water. I'm not staying home. I'm going to take a bucket of pills with me and just suffer through.
The doctor tried to tell me this is probably a sinus infection brought on by seasonal allergies. Why is my whole family sick? Every one has the same infection or at least the same symptoms. Whatever. I got some antibiotics. I hope they do the work.
Off to help Elle get something out of her nose.

No comments: