It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-20

Weekend
Saturday, I fixed Robin's computer to a point. I think I got most of the stuff back together. She just needs some major spy-ware fixes. She also needs some more memory.
Later we all ended up watching a fight on pay-per-view at the VFW. It was a great bout. Actually, three of the four fights were very good. They were welter weights. Some serious bruisers though.
I ended up crashing at their place.
Today, I went over to my parent's house and set up their wireless network. I never could get Outlook to recognize Gmail. I ran out of gas before I could sit down and figure out what I missed. While I was there Cynthia called about Linux install. She is a convert, YES!
Now, I'm home. I'm watching The Simpson's on the tube. Block Buster just had a commercial for their new $15 a month service that mimics NetFlicks, Wal-Mart and some others. They are only about a year and a half behind the curve.

No comments: