It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-25

Steroids in Baseball
I had no idea I felt so strongly about this subject. I left a comment on some poor sole's blog who asked what the big deal about steroids was. It is all about entertainment he said. I replied the following.
My kids (someday anyway) will want to be glorious, just like the assholes on TV who use drugs and do irreparable damage to their own bodies just to out do the other guys on their own team.  Even if we make steroids completely legal, they do horrible things to your liver and other internal organs with prolonged use at the levels you need to get the kind of difference these guys get. That is the reason they are illegal. That is the reason I don't want my kids to look up to these self centered jerks. That is why I hope they and their dealers and their coaches and their trainers all end up in prison.

No comments: