It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-16

Sick
I had to take a sick day today. I woke up at around 3:00 am and had a 102 fever. I can't remember the last time I took a sick day. I had to take a day off in late January to take care of Metro Lift. That is the last non-vacation day I've taken. I took a couple of Fridays in the Fall just for the heck of it. I'm always there it seems.
When I got ready to go anyway, I looked outside and it was cold and raining. It would have been a miserable commute in perfect health. I went back to bed and slept until lunch time. It feels good just to get up for a while. I can tell I'm still sick. Not just from the stuffy nose. I still feel a bit feverish.
I just got off the phone with my mother. She just happened to call me five minutes after I got up. She is at a coffee/bagel shop on the wireless connection. She swears she sent me an email with a picture, but I have not received it yet. She has allot of fun with that thing. She needs to get a blog of her own.

No comments: