It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-29

Quiz
I had some response on the quiz below. It was from one of the folks who's blog I've left a comment. I'm glad I found the path to those people. They are quite a community. I'm finding that I have a couple of regular readers out of it. How cool is that?
I did crater last night and call three people to hit my blog so I could go over 3000. I feel like a whore, but it was cool to watch the counter. I hadn't paid any attention to the numbers until it hit 2500 or so. I didn't think I would get that far in only a few months.

Day
I had a busy day. I'm working on a small project that is a huge pile of problems. I'm trying to get things working and come up with a plan for future distribution. The world will never know the toil. Oh, well.
My French Press came in. I have it in the dishwasher as I type. I can't wait to try it out. I got some Folders "special blend". I have no idea what is so special about it. It looks like it will work in the press though. I need a thermos so I can tote it off to work. The dredge they have there is a nightmare. Every one complains, but no one does anything about it. I've complained before, but it is worth two entries to enfisise the horror that is my company's coffee. ... OH, Oh, my, that is good coffee.
I'm watching Diamonds are Forever on my computer. I forgot this movie was so good. It really is the classic Bond. He relied more on panash than technology in those days. It actually has some nice car chase scenes. They don't have to wreck a million cars or destroy a city to be cool you know.
I really should do my taxes. I have some small business crap to deal with, so I'm putting it off. I had to wait until now to even look at it because of some paperwork. I would so love to hand it all to an accountant and just pay the bill.
I was supposed to help my father get his laptop up and running on the wireless router, but he didn't bring it home with him. It is going to be a pain because his company has not yer gone to SP2. MS made the whole WEP attachment thing much easier. I suppose they had to. The old system was basically unusable.

Yuck
I had to go blow my ears out. Now, I know I have to do this every now and then, but this time was special. I have been bouncing off the walls at work and nearly stumbling. This is a sign of advanced nasty ear, but I cant seem to tell when it is bad, until it is bad. I have one of those little bulb-water blower things and just evicted two meteorites from my ears. I had no idea the invasion started in my head.
"bloouukgkgkgkhkhkh!!!" You think that was hard to read? Those are my ears man. I can hear better. Double "bloouukgkgkgkhkhkh!!!"

No comments: