It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-03-28

Monday Morning
This morning I had some one come by and ask about Jen's show this past Saturday. They chickened out for lack of
energy. I've done the same thing. Anyway. When they came into my office this morning it was really nice to say "I have some pictures on my site of the show." That is so cool. I love doing that.
For some reason, that makes me want that camera even more.

Song
Artist: Mindy Smith [ Search RP ]
Song: Jolene
Album: One Moment More [ Search RP ]
Artist: Michelle Shocked
Song: When I Grow Up
Album: Short Sharp Shocked
I can't link to more information on Radio Paradise any more because you have to have a sign in to get to it now. That sounds pretty frigging ridiculous to me. It just means they will not get exposure from my blog any more. I'm really getting sick of every damn place wanting me to subscribe to get anything out of them  I don't have to give my credit card number to window shop. Forget them. I usually just end up signing up for a new account anyway. I have never given the correct information to the New York Times for example. They want you to sign in just to get some news. I sign up with a new account every time. it is faster than me trying to dig up an old email or scrap of paper I probably threw away. I wish they would just give up and stop asking me to sign in.
Microsoft tried a couple of years ago to have a passport service that would allow you to log in once when you sat down and then stay online with your signature showing the whole time. I don't really like the idea of every one having all my personal information that easily. I don't like the idea of trusting Microsoft with it either. They will paten my existence and tell me to get off their planet.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Uhg, well I was counter 3001 and 3002. I dont know who 3000 was.