It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-19

Tired
I'm sitting here thinking about vacation stuff. My favorite idea is to take a week off and complete the Wheel of Time series. I bet I could do it in a week. Is that miserable or what? Well, where should I go? What should I do? To be honest, that is the most appealing thing in the list. It is cheap too. God help me, I'm boring. I remind myself of WD. He is a buddy of mine step father. WD has been described as that guy on the Twilight Zone where the world ends and he finds a library and is in heaven. WD likes to read. I'm not a big reader. I hope I can stick with this inertia that I've found with audio books and my computer reading to me. It would be so cool to be well read. Tonight, and the rest of the week I have evening work to do. I'm sure it will take the weekend to get it done too. That was expected. I knew it would do things like this. I am so damn tired though. I can't recharge my batteries. It is like I'm one man paddling a battleship. I need to get to it. Wish me luck.

The Wheel of Time
I found the official web page.

No comments: