It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-18

Political cartoon
Linda sent me a hilarious Flash cartoon. It is not really one sided or the other. I tis just plane funny. It is pretty big so dial up folks may want to think twice.

The Wheel of Time
There is one thing about this first book that keeps me reading. It makes me want to be free. Nothing stops me but myself. This book makes me envy sheep herders and the Queens Guards.
I've heard some people who have read this series complain  about how wordy it is. They say "The first couple of books aren't bad." That frightens me because I'm reading this book (1) and I can feel a tendency to leading you down a bunch of dead ends in the middle of stories.

More on template
This one really is easier to read. I just got another comment to the affect. I just can't believe it, how far off my telling of ease to read is. I shouldn't worry about it. I should just move on. This doesn't mean anything. Anything, except that I cannot depend on my opinion of design. Knowing is good though.

DND
My friends who play DND every weekend must schedule the day they play. This may not sound like much, but it is a chore. There is no scheduling program that every one would ever agree on so one person must simply ask every one what day they are free. Then a graph must be made up. Then another mail sent out so the rest may enter their day. Then the one or few people who are left out must be consoled and perhaps, a new day selected.
I quit. So why does this vexed me? because I still get the bloody emails. I'm still in the distribution list, but not in the graph. I feel like I'm being mocked. I know it is absentmindedness.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

That cartoon is too cute! I agree that it's relatively neutral. Equal opportunity offenders!