It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-06

"I'm not telling him..."
This story says the CIA withheld info on WMD from Iraq before the war. I'm tired of hearing it. Go away. I understand the whole "freedom of speech" and "informed public", but I'm tired of hearing about it.

Dueling Movies
Another thing I'm tired of hearing about is Michael Moore's movie and this one by Disney too. Michael says to download his film if you can. It upsets me when the movie industry complains constantly about downloading, then they try to use it to their advantage. If only the understood this could be a boon for their distribution. It costs nothing to distribute something important. People generate their own distribution systems/networks. You have to take the good with the bad.

More baned technology
Well, first it was cameras, then picture phones.Then, coke cans. Now, it is iPods and storage devices. Next, we won't be able to bring pace makers into work. There needs to be more generalized rules. The executives at the top are going to get blisters on their mouse fingers clicking on all the individual pieces of technology to ban. I bet the only reason they won't let me work from home is because they can't watch me with a camera. They don't want to see me in my jammies anyway.

Work Phone
My phone did not ring all day. I had a script I needed to complete so I would not have answered it anyway. It never ceases to amaze me how much work I get done when no one calls. I only got a couple of emails. They were easy to answer. I still didn't finish. it isn't the script's fault. The application I'm trying to package is acting freaky. It is one of those time suck applications by a small company. It would be faster to just run around and install the frigging software on people's machines. There are only about twenty or thirty people who need it. Maybe I'll have a better time with it tomorrow.

No comments: