It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-04

Glutton
I ate a 20 oz stake today. We had bread and salad first. I finished most of that too. After downing the 20 oz stake and mashed potatoes, I polished off an apple cobbler with ice-cream. Oh, dear. What have I done. That was good. I'm off to the parent's place tomorrow (the fourth) and guess what we are going to have. Yup, stake.

Far Cry
I'm installing Far Cry. I have a bad feeling it won't last long. It is six CDs. I have to mount the images instead of using actual CDs. It is a long story. I use a software package called Daemon Tools.to mount the images on the hard drive.
I just went through the configuration wizard thing. Everything is set to low. I can't wait to upgrade my machine. Dell has some good deals. I want to get a flat panel this time. I'm looking at just under $1800 or so drive out.
It looks like I'm going to have to wait on Far Cry. As I walk around, there is nothing. The graphics keep jumping around and turning off as I go. I can see through some walls and the textures keep disappearing. Let me try a reboot. Nope. Uninstall and remove from my presence. Drat. it looked like a good bit of fun.

No comments: