It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-07-24

Donation
CNN reports a sperm donor must pay child support. There was no written contract. This was a donation between friends. It kind of reminds me of Will and Grace. I've had a friend suggest donating sperm. In the UK they have made it necessary for sperm donors to identify themselves. No anonymity. Soon the same will happen in the states. There is a trend lately to identify every one for everything they do. Some people still think they are anonymous online. They forget the IP they use even for a moment is tracked and kept for the authorities by their ISP. I have some friends who block any non -identified call. I don't know what the answer is. Soon though, I predict you will not be able to walk down the street without being tracked in the name of security. I don't feel secure letting an anonymous law enforcement agent track me. Every one says "I don't have anything to hide." until it is their 13 year old daughter on the video.

MS XP SP2
People have been waiting for a long time. to get the fixes and security updates in XP SP2 (Service Pack number 2). Now it looks like there are some serious questions to be answered before it comes to the public. MS is having some long term problems keeping up with their empire. The hackers are at the gates, attacking at every stone in the wall, creeping through places where water could not  flow. Other kingdoms gain influence seemingly at the grace of MS's enemies. It seems the whole world gathers just beyond the tree line. The port is busy. The crops yield well. The larder over flows. But the wind tells of a war to be lost.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

Minority Report.

http://movies.go.com/movies/M/minorityreport_2000/index.html