It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-06-29

Death Through
I hear a pain grater than that of a man. I sense the pain. echoing through an industry. The desperation to sue your own customers signals the end of something. In stead of embracing the technology of the masses, the entertainment industry has chosen to swing a club at the swarm of ants devouring the beast.
Steam engines used to sell quite nicely. People used to flock to the local drug store for a root-beer float. Things change. I fear the loss of some industries only because whole economies depend on them. When the automobile sinks into oblivion a double digit percentage of the US economy will take the hit.

House of 1000 corpses
Lord have mercy this movie is bad. I'm watching it as I type. It just doesn't stop being bad either. It is so bad that I can't stop watching it. It's like a train wreck, and not in a good way. It's bad.

No comments: