It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-04-07

Metro
I'm waiting for the bus. Its dark, misty and some guy waiting beside me won't even say goodmorning. I like the quiet, but people who won;t talk creap me out. The bus is too loud to hold a conversation. You have yell. I carry a emall flashlight to fllag the bus down because of this one old driver who will drive right past you. It is difficult to type on the bus.

Email from a friend
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5:00

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Jesus

3. GOLD OR SILVER?
Stainless Steel

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
I Haven't been to the cinema in years. The last Hobbit movie is the one I remember.

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Buffy.

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
Nothing

7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
Anyone for too long of a time.

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
Yep

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Fear

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Micheal (on my birth certificate is is spelled with an “ea” not an “ae”)

11. BEACH, CITY, or COUNTRY?
It doesn't matter as long as it is with the right person.

12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla

14. POPCORN: BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED?
Salted

15. FAVORITE COLORS?
Green because it represents life.

16. FAVORITE CAR?
Anything they will ever let me drive.

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?
Meat

18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
Ones poorly cast.

19. FAVORITE FLOWER?
No one makes green roses. I would love to get specialty green roses from someone special.

20. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELEPHONE PEOPLE?
I would only tell certain people. Others would not find out from me.

21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
Still

22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
I don't remember. White I think. (the same color as dirt)

23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
Eleven, and I know where they all go.

24. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
Someplace that has seasons and lots and lots of quiet.

25. CAN YOU JUGGLE? (IF YES HOW MANY?)
No!!!

26. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Red

27. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Sat at home and surfed the net.

28.DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
No

No comments: