It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-04-20

Easter
It is rainy outside and muggy. Easter is supposed to be a spring holiday. It is the next best thing to summer around here. I'm not doing the church thing this year. I haven't done the church thing in many years. I don't believe in church. I believe in God very much. I feel that God invented mankind and mankind invented church. Anyway, enough religion.

Burning data DVDs.
I'm spending most of my day reading the MySQL Reference Manual and burning data DVDs. The more I read about SQL, the more I realize I don't know. It is amazingly complex and flexible. I also need to finish the Job description. The paperwork begins with the new company. Something I'm learning very quickly is business people beget paperwork. The more paperwork they inflict on the worker, the less work the workers can accomplish. The less work the worker accomplishes, the more business people they through at the problem.
Three DVDs, three hours. I can't wait to get some four speed DVDs. ... Well, a bit more because I just blew one. It stopped on one of the steps for no reason. Oh, well, $1 down the tubes.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
This cartoon is funny. It is silly funny. I'm trying to hunt down the episodes online as I type. I can only find incomplete lists. This is one of those shows that are just too cool to let go. It si a great time waster. Some of the episodes are hard to watch, but if you have had a beer or two (or ten) it is an amusing romp.
I did a search for “Hunger cartoon meatball” and this was the first thing that popped up. God bless Google.

No comments: