It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2003-04-04

Dinner with frinds
Today is my friend Chris' borthday. He is one of the engineer people I hang out with. They are all from the same small company. We are eating at Chedder's. They gripe incesamtly about their bos. He is the sole owner of the company. He is ainel and a micromanager. I a have good deal of respect for him if only because he has cy the company together since the early eightoes. I understand their psin. upy see, I've met tjeir bos. Their company has 45 or so eloyees. With their bos being tje way he is, they will never grow.
Thank goodness they are oa a new eurject. (Jackass the mpvie) I enjoy hanging out with these guys but I just dony quite fit. I'm a geek and all, that helps, but there is somethong missing.
The food just about here. More later. (Betty Davis Eyes just came on.)
It is after the food. I'm trying to figur out what the disconect is, but I'm afraid I don't want to know.
We have gone back to one house to watch Survivor. I hate the show. Thats why this entry is so long even when typed on a PDA.
Froends is on now. This is my favorit show to hate. As much as I vomplain. I watch allot of TV.

Sony Clie
I boughxt a Sony Clie. I need a device I can see better. I'm typing this blog on my old Handspring black and gray workhorse modle. It isn't too bad. The only reason I'm govng it up is because it is hard to read in any but optomum loght.

Business
The new company is kicking in. The tech team got togeyher Wednesday evenong. We went over the schima for our web-a-base. I think this project is doable.

SuSE
A buddy just called to tell me he will have access to the DVD install for SuSE. We have had fits hetting the FTP install to do anythong. Goodes lnows what vetsipn ot is.

No comments: