It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2020-02-22

Open Letter

I used  to use an online service called feedreader. https://www.feedreader.com/ It is a site that uses RSS feeds to aggregate news and web information in one spot. It is an online only service. It was nice because you could  use several different devices to track what is or is not read.

I recently noticed at least 2 sites that failed to get updated entries. They are The Geller Report and American Thinker. I tried other RSS aggregaters and they work fine. I double checked the links and they are still the same I sent an email to support, but have not heard back for several days.

I have no choice but to assume feedreader or some agent in the mix of  their business is blocking content based on political views.

Thoughts?

No comments: