It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2020-02-04

I thought they already did this



I watch a couple truckers on YouTube. They do nothing all day except constantly deal with problems of all kinds. All automating the driving is going to do is put the problems in someone else's hands to deal with. Oh, and someone is going to have to refuel them. Someone is going to have to organize them and keep the jobs coming. Someone is of course going to have to fix them and wash them. I don't know how much those sensor webs are worth.

Trouble Examples:
Put the wrong load on the truck and want me to turn around.
Load cancelled and no point in delivering it
Road closed due to terrorist action
Trucking company went out of business while in the middle of a delivery
No one will unload my truck.
No one will load my truck.
Someone is camping behind my truck and blocking me in.
The GPS computer is lying to me about overhead clearance.
There is oil all over the read.
There is a pile of lumber in the road.
The road they want me to take is muddy and I'll get stuck.

No comments: