It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-07-02

CIA breaking bad story.



In one of the fictional books I've read written by someone in the business, there were words to the effect that when they got you dead to rights, it is betrayal, not good detective work. This makes me smell an inside job. That is the Chinese had a mole give up the resources. I'm not saying the technology was invulnerable. I'm saying it was all of a sudden.

Don't worry. The Chinese government now has all the information on all the government workers including intelligence workers. They have the lion's share of knowledge. I think the US intelligence structure will be crippled for a generation. As far as i can tell that was betrayal as well. Well played China. Maybe they are just better at this game than we are. Maybe.

No comments: