It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-20

Chrome issue

May have found a bug fix I’ve been looking for. Couldn’t install any extensions on my home laptop. I need to update my kernel. This is one my home laptop.
I cannot live without the following extensions.


The internet has moved to a pastel color palette that just doesn’t work for me. I need oils. That high contrast add on has all the correct settings like just turn the colors darker, invert, and yellow on black. The ones for Firefox suck. I can only find things that simply switch off colors and pictures. That is not what i need.

Windows has a real pain in the settings. If you switch on high contrast colors, you only get the windows magnifying glass program. I prefer the full screen method of zooming. It is much more efficient with the way I work. So, I can really only use one or the other. Firefox basically forces you to use the no color setting if you switch on Windows’ high contrast setting. That is doubly annoying.

No comments: