It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-22

Notes


From the learn to shoot first column. Guy shoots himself before having a chance to kill anyone else. There is more to mayhem than 1) point 2) shoot. I wish only that he hadn’t gotten the lone victim.


1948 Israel fight for existence. Today, they fight still.

Deploying somewhere to the middle east to fight ISIS/ISIL. Too bad they are not going to make any more A-10s.

PC is getting us killed. We should revisit this whole political correctness deadlock stuff that prevents people in charge from identifying a real problem, much less fixing it.

We had a need to exit the building today. Well, exit the floor. I went up to one of our other floors. By the time I got setup for working we got the all clear. I could not get email or chat to work because something is wrong with our wifi today. I get no server name lookup service. I was about to pull the plug on the phone and plug it in the back of my laptop when the all clear came. That is one advantage to IP phones I guess.

The only way to be completely cyber secure is to kill everyone else on the planet. Wait, I can probably think of a better one than that.



May be time to bring the FBI back to law enforcement. That might be difficult for some of our leaders to deal with.



Clinton will be the next president. Unless she kills puppies on live TV or has an aneurysm that finishes her off, it is her turn. It doesn’t matter how many bad decisions she has made in the past. It doesn’t matter who is financing her efforts.

Google”s new phone service. I like the price. I still wish it was cheap enough to drop my home internet.

I listened to Flowers for Algernon in a fiction podcast today. I was doing some stuff that didn’t require much thought at the time. I forgot how amazing this story is.
I suck at commas too.

My acid reflux is getting worse. Not horrible, just worse. I get it more often and I get it in spades. It is happening more after lunch now. I’m pretty sure there is a war going on between the gut bacteria I rely on. I only hope none have plans for expansion.



No comments: