It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-12-18

Contacts

My right contact is doing that thing again this morning. Just as I got on the bus I noticed the ilash was rubbing against my contact lens again. It just causes the contact to move around. It is maddening. There really is nothing I can do about it except wait for it to not do it any longer. I put in some dops when I got to work, but no relief yet.

I just ended up taking them out and wearing my glasses. I don’t have time for the distraction this morning. I got things. ... After doing the things and getting back in to a state of balance, I put the contacts back in. The issue righted itself. Will keep this space posted.

by the end of the day, more or less, the contacts have done it like 3 more times, but I wasn’t under the gun. Thus, I was able to just ignore it and get on with my day. That seems to be the best thing to do. If I’m already under stress, thought, forget it. I’m losing my shit over the contacts. Sounds about right.

No comments: