It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-06-19

Notes:

Actually used VIM on windows this morning. No one was around to be impressed. =[

This whole VIM thing. I'm not sure if I like VIM or if I'm making myself like VIM. I'm not sure I care one way or the other.

I subconsciously stuck the finger, my pinky, in my ear to scratch. That is no big deal except I had a band aid on that finger. It was like someone else sticking a finger in my ear when I wasn't expecting it. I jumped. I only wish I had a video of myself doing this.

Do you know how many old stories there are about supernatural stuff happening in dark rooms? It seems like every five minutes you have some ghost of future self sending messages this way. What will the "other side" do with digital photography.

We had some rain clouds came in from the south today before lunch. That is pretty rare. Those clouds typically only come in after lunch. Typically after 15:00. The rain was really intense for about ten minutes. Then past. Then, another round came by. That just isn't our patter for this time of year

Ann Wilson of Heart is 62.

One of the people at work was complaining that they had let her friend use their computer to book a flight. The advertisers will not relent trying to advertise to her about vacation deals, hotels, and yes, flights. She was talking about it because there was an NPR story about this very thing up yesterday afternoon. It is driving her up the wall. I don't really notice ads. I wonder if this happened to me if I would even notice.

Someone mentioned an article titled "Can anyone be a successful president?" I think so, as long as we don't higher a politician to do the job.

Ka-boom! Good to hear some thunder again. I wonder how my parent's dog is doing. She is nuts about thunder.

No comments: