It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-06-11

Notes:

Doctors used to give wounded soldiers a sip of water to find out if they could still swallow. If not, they were put at lower priority.

Politics is priority. When I upgrade equipment at work, the first thing out of everyone's mouth before approval is "Who needs what and why?" This is politics. Prioritizing needs and wants, also known as resource management, is politics. I have to attach a face to each piece of equipment to prevent my numbers from being shaved. I've heard this sort of thing happens in the military. I suppose it happens everywhere.

Had lunch with the wife and second wife. It is a running joke between us and a friend. (don't freak mom).

I've seen "Double Jeopardy". It apparently was a better movie than I remember because it comes up over and over on film reviews and "Good old movies" kinds of podcasts all the time.

It turns out that dyslexia has a lot to do with the kerning (spacing) between letters and words.

TMI warning! I ate a bunch of cold slaw this weekend. I'm tootin' like a 73 Pinto.

No comments: