It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-25

Notes:

The fountain at work is being fixed. For some time, I've wanted to shoot some high resolution stock video of it flowing. No sooner did I think of this than whomever has their hand on the nozzle turned the pressure down to zip. Then off all together. Then I noticed a couple guys standing next to the fountain scratching their heads and looking a bit dismal. Now it is drained. Something ain't right. Still waiting on my stock footage.

Resizing drive partitions is a drag. Well, if I could just drag the partitions and change their size, it would be an improvement. I ended up installing an OS today for a second time because it was on too small a partition.

Walked in the door and right back out again this evening to mow the front yard. it was not high, just shaggy. Elle helped me by watering everything. I made her ware ear plugs.

No comments: