It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-01

Video response

I got some positive feedback on my latest video. It is my first attempt of entertainment on YouTube, or anything in video format. I have to admit, that I squealed like a schoolgirl when someone said "Your best video yet." That was awesome. It is good to get any kind of feedback. I'm not really in it for the most hits. There is not much purpose to putting up crap that will never be watched. Let's be honest.

This feedback does not mean I have a ton of hits. So far, only a couple people have viewed the video that I can tell. The numbers on YouTube counts are a bit strange. The video is only on one server to start with. Once you get 301 hits or so, the files are propagated to other systems. That is what I believe happens any way. This is why you will have a video with 301 hits and 4000 thumbs up. Considering only about 1 in 20 people are aware of the rating system, the real hit numbers are a bit higher than advertised.

Whatever. EEEeeeee!!!! Someone liked my stuff.

What is in the queue next? I have no idea. That is, I have no ideas for another good video. I have some things coming down the pike. They are back to the family happening kind of stuff. Nothing interesting unfortunately. I may be a one race pony.

No comments: