It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-03-14

Sunday Afternoon

We are taking care of a friend's birds. They refused to talk for a bit. Then they wouldn't shut up.

I was still under the weather this weekend so not much else got done.

Update:

Left out the whole day so here is an update.

  • Got up way too early.
  • Finished a book I've been reading.
  • Read a bunch of blogs and learned just about nothing.
  • Learned it was daylight savings time switch last night.
  • Griped about daylight savings time.
  • Ate ... something.
  • Had some bad coffee. The coffee maker has seen better days.
  • Didn't plant tree because I'm still a bit ill.
  • Fed birds and filmed it for no good reason.
  • Went to Wal-Mart and got a mop, fish food, and a new coffee maker. 
  • Cut, uploaded bird video. God I'm bad at this. This was the highlight of my day. I enjoy editing without deadlines, regardless of quality.
  • Typed this blog entry. Realized I left a bunch of crap out and updated it.


No comments: