It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-07

Very Local News

  • Wedding Anniversary
  • I had to build a new box today at work. It amazes me how much of a pain in the ass it is to bring up a new computer for desktop use. Email alone is a nightmare on a network with security set properly. Couldn't get NFS to mount a share. Hat trouble three times with the Video card. It is an old crappy video card so  the drivers suck.
  • The U. S. has less and less influence over the rest of the world every day. This country will always have some influence. People around the world are very annoyed that they do not have a vote in our elections. Obama is a Eurocentric internationalist. The world gets what they want this time. Carter 2.0. God help us.
  • Bugged every little thing at work today. That means I documented everything. I guess I was in a typing mood.
  • The new machine at work is pretty fast. Major improvement over the last box. Now I have to get some work done. =]
  • I envied the window washers today.

No comments: