It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-23

Sunday Watching

I'm watching an episode of The Office. (American version). This is the first episode I've sat through. The people are inain and shallow. Every one is a steriotype. No one stands out for a good reason. People are identified by their quarks or habits. Just like the real office.

This episode contains a plot to get a fellow employee fired by framing him for possession of drugs. The genuinely funny scene was the guy outside buying drugs. It is nuts funny. I still had a hard time watching.This wa also the dirty microwave episode. I've lived that same scinario. It was also the guy who buy's his parent's old house without telling his wife episode. The only funny thing here was the room he was not alloud to go in to even after his parent's death and his purchase of the property.

I really need to delete my bookmark to hulu.com.

No comments: