It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-27

Shelves and what not

Last night I went home and put a bunch of stuff on the shelves in the garage. I had to pull the car out to make room to move everything away from the wall first. I moved the shelves over to the wall and began filling them up with all the crap that was now in the middle of the floor. The result was exactly what I was looking for. That corner of the garage now has room away from the car. You can swing a cat between the shelves and the car.

I have another set of shelves to put together. I have about nine places to put them in the garage. I would like a set for the house too. I have a dresser I need to get out of the garage. There is a plastic doghouse that will be gone by next Friday. I'm not sure what to do with Elle's Jeep. I need to figure out if I can hang the bicycles like my father did in all our houses growing up.

The home owner's association will not allow any sort of building in the back yard. They are basically band. I found a thing at Sam's Club that is an "outside cabinet" with wheels. It is designed to store something outside under the fence line so it cannot be seen from the street. bet it would work. I'd put the mower and lawn stuff in that. It is my yard damn-it.

I found a one gallon unit of two-stroke oil. Nat picked some up from Wal-Mart the other day, but it is for like 3.5 gallons or something. Now I have a measuring container. When I use the oil in the one gallon worth bottle, I'm going to tape the small bottle to the larger bottle for the next time I have to mix a gallon of two-stroke oil (in a year or so). I;m a genius!!  (I crack myself up).

That huge set of shelves really only helped with one corner of the garage. I may actually need four sets of them to do it all up properly. I will just line the walls. Or, better yet, I'll stack them like a library against one wall and Nat can park on the other side. ya!! I'll bet she love that plan.

No comments: