It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-01-01

Right vs Left
It's ironic right wing is associated with conservative people and left wing is associated with liberal people. It's funny that I feel funny calling people liberal. It feels like I'm using a bad word. I'm in Texas. liberal is a dirty word here.
I noticed Elle, my 4 year old daughter, has a built in need to control things around her. Both her environment and the other children in her class. I noticed the other kids do the same thing. It is something that just happens automatically. That made me think about myself and the other folks in my world.

Over Simplification
Conservatives manipulate their environment.
Liberals manipulate people.

Still too Simplified
In the beginning, there were people. These people were hunter gatherers. There were other separation that was needed though. Some people had to lead and others had to follow. That is one. Another is the need for those who change things starting at their environment, and those who start change based on the people around them.
Big deal. So, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? Short answer, I have no idea. Long answer. I have no idea. It sounds like useful data to keep around. It will help me control the environment and people around me.
It always helps knowing how people are motivated.

Strategy
If the Republicans want to manipulate the Democrats, they should Skip the idea of changing the playing field or rules people play by in order to help the game be more fair. They should keep in mind that the fucking trickle down theory makes absolutely zero sense to a right brained person. Tax cuts make no sense. That is because to a Democrat a person is born, not maid.
When Democrats want to manipulate the Republicans they should skip the whole idea of helping people directly. That is because to a Republican, the a person is made, not born.

Example
Abortion:
Conservatives say that people are responsible for the decisions they make. If a person is not aloud to make decisions, they are being denied something.
Liberals say that people should be celebrated for the individuals they are. There for, they are going to be the same person whether or not they die at birth or at 110.

Religion vs Government:
I can change my mind and change religions. I have to move to change governments. One is based on ideology and the other is based on geography. Both are ways to peacefully control each other.

Religion:
Religion is the original method of controlling the masses.
Conservatives need the rules that religion provides to maintain a steady environment. By providing a level environment people will find their way.
Liberals need the rules that religion provides to maintain a steady self. Not just themselves, but each person's self.
They both need family and friends. They both need to express themselves and they both need the pursuit of happiness.

Government:
War is a strange beast. it takes on a life of it's own.
A war on foreign soil is a way to manipulate the environment. This will not make sense to a liberal.
Talking to the criminals in charge of a country in stead of kicking them out is a liberal idea and will never make any sense to a conservative.

No comments: