It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-15

Written 2006-11-14
Commute

I get up this morning. I'm still feeling under the weather so i take my time. I'm practically out of breath by the time I get dressed and out the door. Poor Nat is feeling bad too. She has a house to take care of. Just as I'm getting in to the swing of my dragging morning, I walk right smack into a huge spider web. It was hanging between a tree and the ground. I've run into them on my route before, but not like this one. The threads were more like cables. and the spider was the size of a quarter. I had to smack it off the middle of my chest. I still have a stain.
I did the whole jump and swing at air thing. I would have loved to had a video. I'm sure I looked like a marionette that got jumbled wires. I'm lucky didn't stumble in the traffic trying to escape my doomed aggressor. I still wonder what sound I made. I don't remember, but I would love to know.

No comments: