It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-12-13

Pictures
I've put up some pictures from last weekend's party. There are actually some black boxes on some of these photos. This is the first time I've had to do that sort of thing. No biggie. I also had to use a new page generator. It looks OK. I've already gone over why I had to switch.
This group is a cool bunch of folks. I want to sit down and go through the pictures one by one to explain what is going on. I will spare you. I did enjoy taking the pictures. I'm worried about upsetting any one. This is new ground and a new group. If I've upset any one in the pictures then let me know. If I've offended any one outside the pictures, then grow some thicker skin. This is the 21st century for God's sake.
I remember when I was about thirteen or so, my parents got cable TV. I'm not kidding, the guy hooked it up and some B movie came on that was the cheese aliens raping women and killing people all over the place. The Show was not on three minutes before some woman got naked. My mom said "We already discussed this. We are not going to hide it from him." to the cable guy.
Works for me.

No comments: