It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-06

Notes

This guy is nuts. Legal action against gay people. No, wait, it’s a real case. I think.

This one is a mess. They come out as terrified that some right wing group will make a show, when it is a a battle between left and very left.

I think the MSM just doesn’t know what they are doing. They don’t understand what they are throwing away. They have lost the idea that their butts are in this too.

Agreed. it is important to confront bullies. It is equally important to back it up.

Connecting the dots? I wonder if this is going to amount to anything. A senator involved in a taxpayer's audit and IRS agents asking about political views.


Life (on the sex offender’s list) for having sex on a beach in full view of children. I say life because no one really gets off the sex offender’s list.

In come the death threats. Do not speak against those who would kill us. Be silent. ... Fuck that.




Self driving big rigs. I’ve been waiting for this one. It seems to me this would be the next section of jobs lost to robots since manufacturing.


Ubuntu Phone might beat Microsoft to the market and I just don’t think that Microsoft is worried.

No comments: