It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-20

Notes


All lives matter. This is the statement that people forget. This includes the conceived, but not yet born. No matter how incipient their lives make other people’s lives. ...  Whoops. I jumped the fence to another rant.

This book is not about Eugenics. It kind of sounds like what the people who liked Eugenics said. Eugenics is where all those different dog breeds came from. That’s what I heard anyway.

I always thought Portugal’s primary spoken language was French. I was wrong. That is, my text book in middle school was wrong. I remember answering that on a test way back then. English is higher than French as primary language in Portugal. CIA Factbook Wikipedia Dangit. I was prepared to question a native born Frenchmen sitting next to me. I hate that. hence I’m burying it half way through a blog entry that no one reads.

Days of Rage. War on police. War in America. War repeating itself today.

Russia raises middle finger to NATO and the U. S. by cutting off Afghanistan supply chain.

Texas open carry. Well, if all those bikers had seen each other’s guns, they might have thought twice before pulling on one another. I mean, if a guy on a Harley with an AK strapped to his back cuts you off and takes your parking spot. Are you going to a) tip your hat and move along, or b) flip him off and peel out leaving him in a cloud of smelly tire smoke?

Great, just hand them tanks. When are these going to show up on U. S. streets?

More proof that science is just a load of opinionated bullshit. Well Sociology anyway. Always expected this if I’m honest.

Good to know. People are stupid and companies that are made of people (all of them) are group stupid.

Apple isn’t as dumb as some large companies. No TVs because TVs are on the way out. We have wall monitors that just play what is on our tablets bigger and louder.

No comments: