It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-18

Notes


Marine chopper (Osprey) goes down during training. Hate it when this happens. So much respect. I even like Osprey aircraft.

Bold words from Waco police. Sounds like a challenge to me. I live in Bandito territory I believe. I always thought they were a Mexican gang, but it turns out, they are not really discriminatory. That is what I heard anyway.

Prick has to turn in guns. It gets me when someone has their house robbed at gunpoint then the cops take all the victim’s guns away “for the investigation”. This time, however, I think it was warranted.



Of course we knew. Mr President, Knowing what you know today, would you still blame a YouTube video for Benghazi?


Don’t change the law, redefine the words. It is so much easier than killing millions of Jews again.

No comments: