It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-14

Notes

Fucking China. If you don’t have land in a sea you want to control, make some. At what point will a country park a dingy somewhere and claim it as sovereign territory?

I have 3 meetings today. one is our normal scrum on what is going on in the project I’m mostly part of. One is training for a new repository software. The last is for training for another repository software. I’m not going to get anything done today.

Too funny to keep. Short, go read it.


Wonder why the Saudis bail on the important meetings? Wonder no more.

Government enforced helicopter parenting. At some point only the government will do a good enough job of raising your kids. At that point, the government will be god and family to them. I like calling the Pussification of America.

Sick and tired of being taken advantage of. People need to take care of themselves. It is hard, but the well has run dry.

Russia said no. What is it with this president? You can’t make things the way you want it just by saying so.

Dangit. I liked this guy too. Might still write him in.

I’m offended by people using their eyes. Everyone has to put on blindfolds when I’m around. (sarcasim)

I’m offended by people who do not get sarcasm. Grow a sense of humor dammit.

Shady ain't the word for it. Treasonous about covers it.

This is where leading from behind gets you. With a surprize in your behind.

It is crazy hard to fire a teacher. I remember wanting to punch a wall when I read this story a while ago.

No comments: