It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-13

Notes

I’m hearing stories of police not enforcing laws because of a racial conflict. I’m also hearing stories of cops just giving up on the citizenry. Both are wrong and sad.


If someone said this about a room full of [insert race other than white] it would have never gone on record.

I insist on having an issue with people who want to kill me because I disagree with them. I will bend like a reed when the times get bad enough. I am a coward.

Get ready for the onslaught of medical scribes. Well, until they are replaced by an app.


There needs to be a class on how to successfully get out of the way of emergency vehicles.  The class needs to be taught with a freaking siren and light bar going off during tests.

It is time for people to stop apologizing for things they say. In this case it is kind of interesting because Democrats are going after ... the president. The accompanying photo is of a snake eating its own tail.

Double the posted speed limit. 6 dead people. I would lawyer up too. So, texting or asleep? Place your bets.

Walk it like you talk it. An actor takes on ISIS. If only our president and his minions had half the balls among them. I hope there are no shenanigans going on in this story.

Apology tour 2.0. I just don’t know what Obama’s game is if it is not to bring down this nation. If he were on the other side (pick an enemy of the U. S.) how different would he act?

Yup, because you know you might be next. I’m worse than embarrassed. The elitist mask is slipping.

Shut up and let me destroy the country. ... No. Deal with people disagreeing with you. I hope you have a tantrum on stage and the world, along with the average American voter, sees you for the child you have been this whole time.

More threats now than in the this guys’s 33 year career. Damn shame. One cowardice president will ruin a really nice country. Shame really.

No comments: