It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-05-11

Notes

Hillery has the magic factor, she is not a Republican. No one with an “R” after their name would have made it this far.

“Iran goes nuclear”. Sure would be nice if we had that missile defence system right about now.

Ya, looks like a torpedo. Underwater drones. At some point we will have digger drones that worm their way through the ground and grab people when they step off the concrete, or nabb them in basements. Creepy lurking drones that slither their way in to our nightmares.

It's like Obama wants Iran to win or something. “no further harassment by Iran.” Well no shit. The U. S. goddamn navy was standing right there.

Well, if Chuck says so. I’ve heard rumors before the exercises began that Obama would declare martial law in order to give himself an unofficial third term as president. Perhaps to ensure his lifetime takeover of the U. S.. This is the sort of thing that other political leaders have done in third world countries to plant themselves as monarchs. The states this exercise is happening in are the ones most likely to put up an actual fight in such an occurrence.

They are still in cahoots. Step one: get rid of the first amendment.

Only the crooked get anywhere in our government. Who is going to audit an auditor? Dissolve the IRS!

UK election article. If the left grabs the UK it will strengthen their hold in the U. S. No, I’m not talking just about the Democratic party.

Cowards in the Pentagon. I guess freedom does cost a lot.



Screw DRM and Keurig. I told my mother this would happen. I told my wife. I told anyone who would sit still. That popping sound must have been the CEO’s ass slamming shut when he saw the bottom line.

They better get their shit together before Obama simply dissolves  Congress.

While sitting at work today after lunch, watching for things to finish so I can do my job, I realized I spend a lot of time waiting on other people. Today I just couldn’t focus on other things. I had to wait. Not sure what is up with that. Some days multitasking just doesn’t pay off. Today, the little voice was warning me about something. I need to listen to that vice more often.

We have a thing at work where we report our goals. That is completely normal. However, the tool that is a web page, sucks. It talks about pasting your data in to fields, but then won’t let you paste the content. Several people including myself had to type in their goals, about 2 pages of comment) in the fields. I do not understand this. I tried a bunch of combinations of programs for the source of the paste and operating systems. Nothing worked. It always told me it was going to paste and then just didn’t. We are a huge pack of technical people who could probably fix the page if we had access. it is really annoying.

No comments: