It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-23

Notes


If this happens like 100 times in the next week, Hillery might just get defeated in the primaries. I shall not hold my breath. Remember, this is all about money, not political standing or ideals.



Fog of war. When you job is to kill people, people die. They don’t wear uniforms.



Wow. This is really bad, but I bet it just rolls off Clinton’s back. This is why we don’t have her emails. Offaly damning evidence hidden in there. I really hope some one like North Korea comes forward and hands us the missing Clinton emails saying “Next time you get an update alert, install it.” Then, the Russians pop up and say “Dang it, they beat us to it.” The Chinese will probably just sit back and chuckle knowingly.


One nanny state idea I support 100%. No exemptions or exceptions unless the kid will die.

Tragic mistake. I’m only surprised it took this long for something like this to happen. it seems of late we have only had one tool in the box of anti terrorism. That tool is drones. it is just damn nice not to have to get your hands dirty (or the boots on the ground dirty) when killing your enemies. Firing from a long way off is just that, a long way off. Up close and personal has its place too.

Every podunk will have nukes. At some point it will be easier to just hand out nukes to all the nations instead of trying to make sure they do not develop them on their own.

Bad call. This is when you know your CEO just doesn’t get it.

My cousin just Tweeted that he is going to do a podcast. He was asking what kind of equipment ot get. I responded with something like “Don’t worry about the equipment. Concentrate on the content.” That is the limit of my advice on most anything online.

No comments: