It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-13

Notes


Things about Hilary. I hate lists.

Marco Rubio facts. I hate lists.


The modern warship of nothing. Atheism is still an ism. If you tell someone else what you believe, you believe in something. It might be trendy to be an atheist at the moment, but if you believe in nothing, you will fall for anything.

Be careful listening to anything on BuzzFeed. Well, all media. They seem to just do and say whatever their sponsors tell them.

I thought Iran said they weren’t in Yemen. Well, of course they are. The U. S. won’t help, so someone has to step in as the world’s police officer.

A bad law stopped before it was ratified. It might just be legal to video a cop beating you in Texas.

Lots of incoming people. The numbers. THE NUMBERS!!! I don’t think people understand the invasion under way at the moment.

Please do not bring this to Houston. I prayed we would not get the olympics. This makes me think of just as bad of taxes and traffic. No thank you.

Prick. I’m offended. It was an offhand comment, but it still makes me want to punch him in the nuts.

I’m shocked. A front group that didn’t bother hiding itself, got called out? Must be a typo. They meant to boycott Israel and typed in the wrong name.

What recovery? The U. S. numbers just don’t add up.


More like “drop dead!” Obama just doesn’t care what the rest of our government has to say about pretty much anything these days.

Patent Trolls stifling innovation. Thank you captian no shit.

One more shot against unions (for police). The cop fired for shooting an unarmed man is an anomaly. If there had been a police union in place, the outcome may have been very different.

Reds getting in to the act on Iran, on Iran’s side. The russians are selling missile defence to Iran.  Funny how they don’t want Eastern Europe to have missile defence, isn’t it.

ISIS are a bunch of assholes. Just who are they trying to kill anyway. They are so bad they are going to eat themselves up.


And about damn time too. Espresso on the space station.

I paid the $45 + tax for Evernote Premium for a year. I do not need the extra functionality or even the extra space. I just like the service very much and I’m using it more and more every day. I’m almost to the point of clipping every page i visit to the evernote service.

No comments: