It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2015-04-05

Easter Sunday

I sent out several texts today saying happy Easter to people. Only some texted back. I’m not sure who is Christian and who isn’t I just wanted to tell people I was thinking about them.

We went over to a friend’s place for Easter BBQ. All the kids had an egg hunt. The real adventure was watching them try to steal eggs from one another after the hunt was over. Very telling on aptitude and personality. the kids are amazing. They are humans who only have to learn responsibility and consequences to be 100% adult.

Tracie told us a story of one of her kids standing up for another child who was getting picked on. This brought back some very bad memories. It also triggered some very good memories. I was the blind kid who got picked on non stop. I was one of the kids others looked out for too.

I had plans of getting the video camera out and jumping on the trampoline. I’m so very glad I didn’t. All I did was eat way too much junk food and enjoy time with friends.

We came home with an extra kid. She and Elle are doing some girls stuff in the next room. I occasionally hear giggling. Sometimes I forget what being a kid was like. Neither of them have school tomorrow. Should be a good time had by all.

There were not a lot of people there today. There were good people there today.

No comments: