It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-06-13

Notes

Friday the thirteenth. Good thing I’m not superstitions.

We (Ted, Elle’s biological father) went to Elle’s school this morning for a little happy Father’s Day thing. I had a little pastry and a boiled egg. We talked and teased Elle for about 30 minutes. I’ll post the pictures here.

Iraq is going to fall. When it does it will be worse than it ever was under Saddam. The U. S. dismantled the Iraqi army on basically day one of our occupation. How many times do we have to learn the same lesson. If you are going to destroy a state, destroy it. Then take it as your own, or hand it to an ali. Don’t expect a defeated people to be able to take care of themselves.

I have never sought out ESPN before. I’m listening to the World Cup online while I work. Today Mexico and Australia are playing games I want to listen to. No, they are not playing each other today. The BBC refuses to put up the games on the radio service for some reason. ESPN is putting up the games. I like the commentary of the BBC better. What are you going to do?

Obama as unpopular as Bush. What difference does this make?

Nocebo: is the antonym to Placebo. A Nocebo is a harmless substance that causes a bad result. I learned this today on Dr Karl.

No lunch conversation. I shot a couple of clips for the vlog. McDonald's has peach pies at the moment. They are not bad. They are also 2 for a dollar.

Lots of bad stuff going on in Iraq. One of which is incompetence. It does sound like there is more to it than a small group of experienced fighters taking over an entire country.

No comments: